• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ChronoTrigga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Here's an interesting though....

What if in Kingdom Hearts 3 (assuming they make a sequel).....the heartless & nobodies merge. o_O That could mean that they are chasers. O_O
  2. C

Worse strat book to get

Feel free to use it whenever you want. :)
  3. C

Worse strat book to get

Strategy Guides are for suckers. The only reason I bought the Kingdom Hearts II Strategy Guide was because it looked so big......and badass. The only thing I ever used it for was the Jiminy Journal stickers. ^_^
  4. C

Atlantica...WTF?

Yeah, that's what is great about Kingdom Hearts 2. Variety. So many minigames to play.
  5. C

Nobodies and Homunculi (spoilers)

Compare Kingdom Hearts to Bleach. Bleach: When a person dies they become a spirit. As that spirit they have the potential to become either a Hollow or Soul Reaper (Shinigami). Kingdom Hearts: When someone loses their heart (equivilent of death I suppose) they become a heartless & shed a nodoby...
  6. C

THe official NA Secret ending theory thread.

I think it's going to be in the past based on how the video looked and one of the Knights had a VERY similiar weapon to one of the Organization members.
  7. C

Two Keyblades?

Actually....Roxas did too...Sora's heart was w/ Kairi's. o_O
  8. C

Passion

weird, maybe a mod deleted my post or something
  9. C

Two Keyblades?

That's exactly what I said.....just not as detailed...... Basically one of the keyblades was Soras & the other was formed from Roxas.
  10. C

Two Keyblades?

I think the reason Roxas was able to wield 2 was because he was almost @ 100% memory restoration (meaning Him & Sora becoming one whole again) and the fact that Sora was out of commission the entire time Roxas was in existence thus, one of the keyblades infact was Roxas & the other he used was...
  11. C

game of the year?

If anything, best RPG of the year. I say this knowing that FF12 is coming out this year.....I'd take KH2 battle over FF12's new battle system (not that its bad or anything) but man.....after 8 hours of straight hacking and slashing w/o getting bored says something. O_O
  12. C

Standard or Proud?..that is the question..

Play standard. Why? So you have to actually work and complete all of the Journal to get the secret ending rather than *****-footing around and not completing everything...trust me....it's worth it. I've enjoyed all 36:34 hours of gameplay and I'm not even at the end of the game. Level 62 btw...
  13. C

Did you know thread.

Did you know that this was Pat Morita (aka Mr. Miyagi)'s last work ever?
  14. C

Anti Form

yeah man, it's ****ing wicked, reminds me of how Vincent fought in the Lunar forest in advent children. o_O
  15. C

If I post this thread...will I get prize?

Hiya. <i'm a noob here> o.o
Back