• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cinvxten

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Hades Paradox cup

When you look for the Hades cup, are you talking to Pain and Panic? You are supposed to go to Hades himself in his chamber to do the Hades cup. That confused me too. If that isn't it, then I can't help you.
  2. C

Fanfiction ► The Kingdom Hearts After Wars!

Oh, my! My fan fic is soooo bad that people aren't even reading it! *Runs to a dark corner and cries*
  3. C

Fanfiction ► The Kingdom Hearts After Wars!

Okay, I decided that when I get a job, I'm going to do something in computer animation and video games. In fact I have a KH video game in mind that I am doin in my mind, so to help me remeber things, I was going to type it all down. So, then I thought, well, if I'm going to type it down, why not...
  4. C

When I reload, some cards go away for that battle, why?

Don't your cards go away for the battle if they are Card Broken by your opponent? I might be misinformed, but I'm 90% sure they do.
  5. C

In the Begining...

No, we are talking about the mysterious voice that talks to Sora in the tutorial of KH 1. We can't figure out who it is.
  6. C

In the Begining...

I don't think king Mickey... it's an interesting idea, but does he really have that kind of power? I don't know. I'm pretty sure there is a voice with Roxas.... I really wanted an answer, though! Oh, well. As the saying goes, "people in Hell want water."
  7. C

In the Begining...

Okay, I'm new here, so please don't mutilate me if I do something wrong. This is my first forum I've been to, ever! Number two, I havn't beaten Kingdome Hearts 2 yet, but I already know the endings and crap (stupid Wikipedia, I hate you and your spoilers!!). But, I think I missed something...
Back