• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Color Me Knievel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

S.S Mission 3: Operation 'Cookie'

This time, I want you all to go defaults. Make a tag with no downloaded decorum what so ever. That will show how flexible and all-round you all are. Stocks may be downloaded of course, if you feel like using one. Due date: July 27th.
  2. C

Jpop, Kpop or Cpop?

Which one do you think is better? Why? Also, favourite bands and singers: Jay Chou Jolin Tsai Se7en BoA Bi Rain Koda Kumi Kaela Kimura
  3. C

Help/Support ► i might get killed

8D Let's all go get killed cuz we're not giving faggot gangster a sum of money less than $50! WOW! If you die, you die. Your fault for not knowing how to resolve it. It's already been said about... a thousand times on how to make sure you DON'T die, but I doubt you listen so... it's your fault...
  4. C

Lol sup

sups lol
  5. C

Freespace 2

Freespace 2, arguably the best space simulation game ever to have come out. Game footage: http://youtube.com/watch?v=-6VhyMzu12c Download: Download Torrent Here Mods, and or admins cannot close this because Volition Inc has publicly announced that it is legal for anyone to upload, download...
  6. C

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Please come back with facts, please.
  7. C

How long did it take for USA to get it after Japan got it, then? Says who?
  8. C

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

Yeah, me myself had some trouble with Riku IV, and like TMM said, this game is more strategic, and you'll have to use the 0 cards in the right places (like when he's doing his Dark Aura attack) to win. When you've done that, Larxene's not very much of a problem, since I think Riku IV is the...
  9. C

By obvious reasons I can't tell you what I think of it, since I've NEVER PLAYED IT. Sheesh, the trailers looks cool and so does the hype, but that doesn't prove anything, since it could as well be a long game containing nothing but hammering the X button. <.<
  10. C

Now, when did that ever happen? If they didn't do it with any other FF game, they won't do it with a KH2 european release date. <<.
  11. C

I wouldn't be surprised if I had to wait till November. But if I've been waiting since March 28, I can wait a little longer.
  12. C

Aren't you the pathetic one believing that they actually would answer one of the thousands of 'WHEN IS THE EUROPEAN RELEASE DATE?!?!?!?!?' PMs? <.<
  13. C

School Rumble

When my friend had sent me the first episode of this anime I was totally in love with it. It's hilarious, the characters' expressions is awesome, and the plot thickens and twist in their relationship in every episode. Not to mention the huge amount of random and witty humor that every episode is...
  14. C

KHI quote showdown

Quotes. We see them everywhere. In the chat, everyone quotes eachother. MSN is the same. "The FlashChat Quotes Archive" is flooded of quotes of all kinds of people and humor. Quotes, quotes, quotes. And everyone claims that theirs might be the funniest quote ever. Funny, huh? Well, let's see...
  15. C

Vote for Perminator in the KHI awards '06!

This is my campaign. Vote for me in the KHI awards '06! If all of you vote for me, then I maybe have a chance to win the ADMIN/SUPERVISOR CATHEGORY Vote for Perm! for a better winner!
Back