• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Crimson-Eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Help/Support ► Translator Needed (for girl speak)

Oh no! Don't feel sorry for me, please, i dislike pity, it makes me feel skittish, that was my natural sarcasm, it comes out sometimes, naturally. One more question though, are some girls naturally assertive and go-getters, or are all of the previously described girls, you-know-whats. Sorry for...
  2. C

One other thing she did, not that it makes a difference, one time me and my friend went up to the chalk board to write something down, she was up there and her head was down, when she looked up she saw my friend first and said "Why is everyone next to me" she then saw me and said, "Oh, you can...
  3. C

That's just blatant evil, so how do you tell them apart, the messer a rounders with the real deals...(赤目)
  4. C

Wow, okay, thank you...I guess. Why would she do that, it's so uncalled for... and she seemed so excited when I asked her, like she was waiting or something...(赤目)
  5. C

So no dice with being my girlfriend then...(赤目)
  6. C

Messing with me as in playing me or as in being a girl and testing me out...(赤目)
  7. C

"Many, things..." um, okay, so this might be a little long, I transferred into a class she had not knowing she was in it, this is before we knew each other. I noticed that she kept talking to me, one time I was drawing she showed up behind me looking at me, then I was once talking to my friend...
  8. C

So you're saying she likes me, it's just her innate girl instincts, am I correct?...(赤目)
  9. C

Okay so I just need to know what it means when you ask a girl to be your girlfriend and she says "She has to think about it, like, she doesn't want to rush anything." Now; I already know she likes me (because of many things she's done before this), but when I called her she didn't pick up and...
  10. C

Help/Support ► Quick Question about High School

Okay so I'm a senior this year in a NYC high school (woot,woot) and I already have 50 credits (you need 44 to graduate) the thing is you need certain credits in certain places and the only credits I need are; 0.44 gym credits, 1 music and 1 health, the thing is I can get those in the first...
  11. C

AXE DARK TEMPTATION

MySpace.com - :-( -_- )-: Choco D! View All Photos - Photo 11 of 11 I made myself into the Axe chocolate man :thumbsup:
  12. C

Mind Control with Derren Brown

This show is kinda cool, anyone watch it, some ppl say it's fake, but I think it's real, to some extent......(赤目)
  13. C

Sumotori Dreams

http://web.t-online.hu/archee83/sumotori/ A game I saw on AOTS, it's a free download, and it's kinda fun, two drunken sumo wrestlers (赤目)
  14. C

Dreams?

I've been having alot of dreams lately, much to do about nothing, but I always wonder, can dreams actually happen in reailty. Has anyone ever had a dream come true or close to true?..........(赤目)
  15. C

Hell Date

It's this new show on BET, really funny, anyone ever see it...(赤目)
Back