• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dan1192

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

I'm hoping that the secret video shows when Ansem the Wise found Xehanort & took him in, followed by him and the apprentices banishing AtW and becoming heartless. It'd be a great ending, it'd link everything together, and it could be pretty badass (like all of the other secret videos).
  2. D

Things that you don't like about Kingdom Hearts, and want to see changed.

Pretty self-explanatory. For me... 1) Characters looking ridiculously out of place in certain worlds. In the first Kingdom Hearts, this wasn't really a problem. All of the worlds pretty much had the same art style, with the exception being Halloween Town. But even then, Sora, Donald, and...
  3. D

Need help/ideas on a KH Christmas gift I'm making.

The person I'm buying for really likes Kingdom Hearts, so I figured that I'd make him a customized Kingdom Hearts mug on Zazzle.com. I planned on making it a white mug with the Final Mix artwork in the center (the one with Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy sitting around a gravestone). And...
Back