• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Antifa Lockhart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Antifa Lockhart

Would Nomura Do This: Story Reasons for Disney Worlds With HD Scenes?

Not the case. When the game was announced Nomura was adamant that eventually the two would diverge in their story.
  2. Antifa Lockhart

Would Nomura Do This: Story Reasons for Disney Worlds With HD Scenes?

I think the visual works scenes were them flexing on their ability to rival reality/Pixar but also to save time not building environments that won't be reused. So, will Nomura tie that into the plot? Probably not. Is it a test to see if they continue to push that line for future games? Absolutely.
  3. Antifa Lockhart

What's everyone's thoughts on the minneapolis riots?

Dude, I wouldn't cry to you if you needed the salt.
  4. Antifa Lockhart

What's everyone's thoughts on the minneapolis riots?

What the fuck does that even say about anything? I could go find a tweet saying "Blackrazor187 hate their momma and steals from orphans"
  5. Antifa Lockhart

How much involvement do you think TWEWY will have in future KH games?

I don't think it's that inspired? The World Ends With You is Highly Stylized with a limited color palette and angular geometry. Kingdom Hearts generally does a good job of adhering to the aesthetic of source materials and that fact that Sora is more realistic in the Shibuya of the secret ending...
  6. Antifa Lockhart

Care to throw an example? Because that's a pretty unsubstantiated claim on its own.
  7. Antifa Lockhart

Personally, I think that TWEWY is getting blown way out of proportion. Considering Nomura is the King of Missed Opportunities, it's entirely possible that we'll never see that Shibuya crew again. I think if Sora was in that Shibuya and playing the game that they'd show the timer on his palm in...
  8. Antifa Lockhart

Who Should Get New Outfits In Phase 2?

Nah, Nomura redesigned it because it didn't look good. Disney asked him to do stuff like have the dwarfs take their hats off at Snow White's grave.
  9. Antifa Lockhart

Unpopular Xehanort opinion

I wanted Lloyd to be Xehanort since 2009, and hearing him take over this year was an odd sort of cosmic wish fulfillment. But also goes to show that I'm always right.
  10. Antifa Lockhart

Will Verum Rex be kingdom hearts 4 or will it be something else?

I wouldn't trust him to deduce his way out of a paper bag. He's famous for getting into flame wars over his own wrong perceptions, I seem to recall him doing his usual quotetweet bullshit over Aqua being "norted" when she wasn't. Personally, I suspect Verum Rex was crafted specifically to stay...
  11. Antifa Lockhart

News ► New Melody of Memory screenshots and renders showcase RAX, gameplay & leaderboards

Not really much room for doubt on this one. Sora's in his KH1 clothes even though in the present timeline he is 16 and missing. Not to mention TAV are in the Realm of Darkness IRL. And Riku's in his DDD outfit in the game, but certainly not in reality...
  12. Antifa Lockhart

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

You're arguing for my original point on that matter now, though. Which, for clarity's sake, was that a heart can be weakened by the corruption of darkness and lose the power of the Keyblade, in instances. But, the original original point was that the series has more pointing towards the idea...
  13. Antifa Lockhart

When does possessed Riku use the Kingdom Key? Ansem doesn't take over Riku until after he loses the Keyblade to Sora in Hollow Bastion.
  14. Antifa Lockhart

I don't buy that. Kingdom Key D is the only Dark Realm Keyblade we know of, other "dark" characters have weilded Keyblades from the realm of light, but that's beside the point. If Keyblade bearers have to be chosen for every individual Keyblade they've ever picked up, then Riku would have had to...
  15. Antifa Lockhart

News ► Nintendo Enthusiast: No plans for Switch ports for Kingdom Hearts games, other Nomura games possible

Kingdom Hearts III literally came out last year and ReMIND came out THIS year. Have we gotten so demanding that we can't even remember how long the wait between any kind of game content used to be? I haven't paid a cent for Dark Road and I'm in the upper 30 levels and have completed all the...