• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Darik

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Did something in KH.......I think i did

will when I did it it looked like i did but I don't know if it was Donald or not. But I was in the Hercules Tourney area and a ice ball was shot, now I could be wrong but when I attacked a random creature it looked like i hit the ice ball and hit the creature that shot from it. But I don't...
  2. D

Cosplayers

Any of you here?
  3. D

Kingdom Hearts in Nickelodeon

I was just thinking of doing a Roleplay about Kingdom Hearts characters or OC's in Nickelodeon shows and not Disney shows. And was gonna see how many people would actually join to do this, if you think it'd be cool or not.
  4. D

People who dont believe in KH2 Rumors and such

well I thought itd be a good post to put in KH because people are talking about all this stuff on Kingdom Hearts and my thing was based on mostly Kingdom Hearts is why I put it here.
  5. D

People who dont believe in KH2 Rumors and such

I for one am a person who doesn't try and look for rumors or theory's on video games, and especially Kingdom Heats 2, because I don't want to trust or give my hopes up for who said wht, i think of theory's and rumors to be opinions, just because someone started something doesn't mean it's true...
  6. D

Robin hood world needed in KH2?

I think it would be pretty cool to have this as a world and I don't think Sora would really have to change all that much, he'd probably just be like half fox or something like that, I think that'd be the best way to go if they had to change him at all, but that's my opinion.
  7. D

I'm new Hi ^^.

Just joined after looking over a few things here at the Forum. Was seeing what it was like and it seems pretty kewl. I'm a big time Player of KH, though I have not tried to get KHCoM yet, I do plan to in the future, but I may get Kingdom Hearts 2 first when that comes out. I cant wait ^^. And...
Back