• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Dragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The eyes of Ansem the wise

There might be more to Ansem the Wise than what we think there is.
  2. D

are you as angry as me?

well that doesnt really make sense, why would they give him the kingdom key when he's a dual weilder of Oblivion and Oathkeeper.:confused:
  3. D

How to save the game once you have finished Xemnas.

You can't save after beating Xemnas in KH2. There are three games coming out called Coded, 385/2, and Birth By Sleep. There havent really been any announcement on KH3 but there probably is going to be one. Nomura said that Sora's story wasn't over.
  4. D

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion this is the game that i am looking forward to the most out of the three games coming out.
  5. D

I got one

ive also given up on final mix coming to america. i think that i will just save my money for Birth by Sleep and 358/2 though.
  6. D

Kingdom Hearts

KH 1 was the door to light KH 2 was hearts collected by using the keyblade to kill the heartless
  7. D

Light?

well, my opinion is that there is a third creature (heartless, nobody, ?). That might be what holds the light.
  8. D

Final Mix+ in ENGLISH?!?!?!

I highly doubt that its going anywhere outside of Japan. but i guess we shouldn't give up, its still fall right, so the US might have a slim chance of getting it from what I've heard.
  9. D

link mode

You battle against other ppl. but i didnt know you could trade cards with link mode.:confused:
  10. D

KH2 Glitch

yeah what sora said. And also what world was that in? i couldnt tell.
  11. D

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+

yeah i dont know how much progarms like that cost
  12. D

New better theory

I dont know it sounds right but then again it sounds kinda wrong. Hard to explain.
Back