• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Kuja

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Who was the other person who came back from beinga heartless?

To clear it up, Axel said that only one other person KEPT HIS SELF-AWERENESS as a Heartless. It's definitely Xehanort.
  2. D

Marluxia

For the most part, Nobodies seem to be the sociopaths of the KH universe (No emotions or morality), and sociopaths focus entirely on personal gain regardless of who or what gets hurt. Marluxia was probably the most sociopathic in a group of varying sociopaths.
  3. D

Who do you think should be the English VAs of the Re:COM Org. XII Members?

I think David Gahlager would be able to reprise Riku nicely. As for Sora, perhaps Tara Strong using her Ben 10 voice.
  4. D

Chain Of Memories on PS2

It also helps to have played the original GBA game.
  5. D

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

Signed. It may not work, but I tried, dammit.
  6. D

Who do you think should be the English VAs of the Re:COM Org. XII Members?

I know this topic's kinda old, and yeah, we probably may not get the game, but just in case we do. Marluxia-Paul Dobson(Naraku-Inuyasha, Matrix-Reboot). If you've ever heard the guy's voice, especially as Naraku, you know he has that conniving Bastard appeal to him. He would pretty much nail...
Back