• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Darknecessity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

He was Ansem ( Video )

YouTube - KH2- He Was Ansem (Sanctuary Reversed) I thought I'd share this, interesting, video. It's quite creepy and makes one question itself, is it intentional or just coincidence?
  2. D

Cave of Rememberance Help

Eh, I'm kind of stuck at the cave of rememberance ( remenbrance? ), after the first room where there are two puzzle pieces you go through a door and after walking a bit there are two "ballons" that fill your drive bar and a large gap that I supose you have to glide through. My problem is that...
  3. D

FM + Ability List

I don't know japanese at all and that's not stopping me from playing the game, in fact, my major problem as to do with the skills... it's quite bad if I don't know which skill to equip because I can't read their names nor descriptions. Is there any list of skills in the order you get them in the...
  4. D

Help me a bit <3

Mods, feel free to close this topic after I receive the help I need. So, I got my copy of Final Mix + today and it thankfully works..only black and white and not colours, I think it's because of the cable that connects the tv to the playstation, but I'm not very sure o-o Help.
  5. D

What if? o-o

Gah, I was reading through the Final Mix + release date threads and got wondering, what if they decide to release the game in North America/Europe/outside Japan but the mix + and Re: CoM as TWO DIFFERENT games? You know, that'd be much for expensive O.o It'd be a very blatant way of trying to...
  6. D

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

To me it's the same seing how I'm going to import it in japanese anyway ( despite not understanding the language, I prefer to take the chance than to never getting to play it ) but it's STUPID from them not to release the game in the US/Europe, mainly because of CoM and all the changes that have...
  7. D

Compatibility [ Quick Question ]

Ahem, I'm from Europe and since I truly believe this game ( KH II Final Mix + ) won't probably ever reach the US and the chances of it coming out here are even smaller I'm considering ordering a copy from Japan ( I don't think I can live without playing the PS2 version of CoM 8D ) so my question...
Back