• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by deadpoetic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Key To Rewards

whoa guys whoa ive played that game through and through twice and never have i found one of those cards man i am mad at you guys i want to fight a buttload of heartless
  2. D

Classic Poll: Wisdom or Valor?

i like the thought that you can personally kick the begeebees out of the heartless but i also like the part of using magic, cause thats what i did in kh1 i used magic mostly well almost that and abililties
  3. D

when u first get kh2.........

ill probably not sleep that night cause i will be playing it i am so excited that its coming out this month that im already thinkin on what im going to do when i get it.lol
  4. D

Shadows Untold

Wars have been fought battles have been won there was a great war where massive battles have been fought, people with great magics others would think inhuman, but others a gift sent from the gods, but the gods were lost in the great war and now a new god a terrible god has ascended upon the...
  5. D

conflicted ages

life has suddenly ended and you are reborn into a different life entirely and this life is full of evil and the only thing you can do is protect yourself with your powers but there is an order you can join and learn about your powers to be more effective in battle. people start to remember...
  6. D

Sora in CGI!!!

he kinda looks like tifa on ff advent children, dont you think a little.
  7. D

The names of BHK's friends

those are not his friends names I found out in the news letter.
  8. D

Sora in CGI!!!

lets hope your right.
  9. D

New Ultimania Translations....Spoilers

yeah, already read it but for the people who dont have khnews letter it would help.
  10. D

Sora in CGI!!!

I just hope there is alot of cgi in this game cause last game there was like two, it looks good even though he looks like a girl.
  11. D

Questions on XIII's true intentions

man that pretty deep but I understand it competely but I dont know. lets see what other people think.
  12. D

What's the big deal about KH2 anyway?

lol nice post.
  13. D

To Unlock or Lock

Alright I have been thinking about this for a long time, sence I guess sora lost some of his memory and bhk,riku and sora have some type of connection does anyone think now that instead of closing the doors hes there to open them, maybe to gain what he lost.
  14. D

The names of BHK's friends

the only thing I agree with you is the materia thing and thats it ok.
  15. D

*Theory* BHK and Riku, More of a Connection then ppl think...

well you dont know if its wrong or not what if since riku lost his heart to the darkness it went into sora as well but right after he unlocked his heart to save kairi, and when that happend riku held back ansem cause ansem thought riku was gone. its just a theory
Back