• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Despair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

which order?

Played KH1, then 2, then i went back and played COM cuz my friend bought it.
  2. D

Break me in

Ok, yea, I need somebody to help me get better at Rping. I used to but I havn't in a while and when I say used to, I mean the one liner *runs at you with a sword* type of thing and I need somebody to help me get into the idea of the whole detail thing without being too harsh on a n00bish guy...
  3. D

Unknown in Final Mix

1. My first though was lightsabers. 2. His power might be a mixture. Like he just uses plain energy for the bulk of his skills but has elemental attacks to do extra damge. 3. If the game is in japanese, then why are "Lock On" and "Command" in English? Can the japanese actually read it? Just a...
  4. D

The Lost Land

The world of The Lost Land is a world where brute strenth and power mean respect, wealth, and fame. A land ravaged by a war of two armies: The Loyalists and the Separists. The Separists uniting under a leader promising them power in his new world order. The Loyalists being those who want to stop...
  5. D

What would happen if the Keychain got ripped off the Keyblade??

Nothing. Nothing would happen.
  6. D

ultima help

beat the collusium on all levels (all cups, time trial, sora alone, and team) and get the items to synthesize the u;tima weapon
  7. D

The Finality of it all...

it was kinda sad but i liked the song rather than the ending so i wasnt cryin, but i was kinda pissed to find sephiroth to be stronger than the games final boss. and yea it is funny that sora wasnt sad about losin riku and kairi its just strange.
  8. D

Winni the pooh's keyhole

you sure? i could have sword there were 6.......hm? well guess i'm wrong. Oh well i havn tplayed KH in 6 months
  9. D

Winni the pooh's keyhole

theres one in each of the back levels (neverland, monstro, agraba, atlantica, and halloween town) and 1 in traverse town sora Kun has the places listed except that i think the one in neverland is from big ben, but i'm not sure
  10. D

Who do you want to be the most strongest BOSS in Kingdom Hearts 2

they should hace sephiroth remade so that he is even stronger O_O YES! and yea they should add other classics like Seymour like they did with phantom and Kurt Zisa but still have sephiroth be the best. c'mon you know that nobody's gonna beat sephiroth except MAYBE cloud, sora aint got a chance
  11. D

BHK's Name

Aros would be good and since BHK is quote unquote Sora's other half or somethin along those lines it would make sense that his name would be reversed since BHL is kinda like an opposite....................i dont know just dont try to kill me *teleports around like sephiroth*
  12. D

how many hours

I myself have only done like 84 but my friend leaves his PS2 on all night and it eventually got to 999 hours *after the 99 hours changing to 9 diffrent colors* it rounded back around to the original color
  13. D

3 secret keyblades!

there was a topic about the like w eek ago about the Hong keyblades, check the pages of topics and you should find it....................eventually
  14. D

This is strange.....

This is strange..........yet kinda funny. http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html I like the beat to it.
  15. D

Einhander

Has anyone else ever heard of a game called Einhander? It was frist released December something or other 1997 and was stopped being made on december something or other of 1998. Its a preatty good game as it mixes German and Japanese. But anyway, Has anyone else ever heard of or played it?
Back