• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Digby

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Sanctuary vs Passion

yeah that was smart o_O but uhhh i like sanctuary better because it is in english plus it sounds better knowing you understand it
  2. D

The craziest and Funniest.....(SPOILER)

I like the ending video also when donald and goofy jump on sora. And he falls hard haha i was laughing.
  3. D

Question about Ansem

Oh yes and that to haha
  4. D

The craziest and Funniest.....(SPOILER)

The funniest part i thought was when you go to the land of dragons and that short fat dude from mulan hits you and sora gets back up and says: hey he slugged me. To me sora was kind of ghetto in kh2 haha but i still liked it. Best game i think ive played so far :)
  5. D

Question about Ansem

The ansem riku is in isnt ansem that was ansems heartless until riku took on the power of darkness so riku became like that to control the darkness just to protect sora. Just wanted to clear it up for him a little more :)
  6. D

Question about Ansem

the leader of the organization is not the nobody of ansem the wise he is the nobody of xephiroth (i forgot how to spell his name) he was ansem the wises asistant. And ansem is ansem the wises heartless. When you fight xemnas which is xephiroth (forgot how to spell his name) It will reveal more...
  7. D

End of the Journey...( for those who beat the game)

If you really want to know watch the secret ending :)
  8. D

Did you like Demyx?

demyx in the game acted like a wussy but he was a pretty cool boss sounded pretted cool to
  9. D

Xaldin Help

ahaha well when i died king mickey cam eand help me haha and i beat him. :)
  10. D

Post here what you think of the game so far

If It Was Me Id Make It 10/10 I Love It Well Hah I Jst Go Tmy Copy Yesterday Well Gonna Play Some More :)
  11. D

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Good:Getting it in 30 minutes Bad:wont play till around like 6 or 7 tonight ugly:nothing :)
  12. D

sanctuary or passion

Haha that is a pretty long mix. So your just making a mixed cd?
  13. D

sanctuary or passion

oops sorry bout the double post :(
  14. D

sanctuary or passion

I go with Sanctuary But all i know is Utada Hikaru has once again showed us here beautiful voice :)
  15. D

Not excited anymore..

uhh everybody know gamespot gives really bad reviews. They just dont know how to give reviews. There basically garbage at it.
Back