• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by disneyfreaksXIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. disneyfreaksXIII

Petition for Kingdom Hearts Legos!

LEGO® CUUSOO | lego Kingdom Hearts they need 10,000 people to get this going lets help em out cuz honestly this would be AMAZING
  2. disneyfreaksXIII

Nomura Interview in Famitsu Translated!

what does he mean by there isn't a next one ?
  3. disneyfreaksXIII

The Master of Eraqus & Xehanort.

i just want to see yen sid decked out in keyblade master clothes swinging a keyblade around
  4. disneyfreaksXIII

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

dude your health is low heal . . . heal . . . HEAL . . . HEEEE- omg he's flying.
  5. disneyfreaksXIII

KH3D keyart featuring Sora and Riku (clearer art now!)

Re: KH3D keyart featuring Sora and Riku Way excited bout the clothes and riku's new hair cut but . . . whats with the narwhal and the bat?
  6. disneyfreaksXIII

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

his clothes are definetely different if you pause at 5:38 you'll notice that the bottom of his shorts are black and his shirt looks black as well. maybe its the low quality but I seem to remember nomura saying he was going to change the clothes anyway so idk
  7. disneyfreaksXIII

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. ^ its funny you should say that because that too has already been said
  8. disneyfreaksXIII

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. first i buy a psp for the soul purpose of playing bbs and now i have to get a 3ds and possibly a vita, again, just to play kingdom hearts . . . I really need a job
Back