• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dragonbladeclock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Long distance problems v.v

With my ex a majority of our communication took place through phone and text. We saw each other in real life, like at school and stuff, but we talked a lot more through texting. When I texted her, and when I was with her in real life, it was almost like two different people. She even broke up...
  2. D

What Thor said though is actually quite a large possibility unfortunately, I've seen it happen before. I guess it really just comes down to how much you really trust her. I don't know her obviously, so its rather hard for me to completely understand the situation. The most that can really be...
  3. D

Wow, sounds like you got things pretty rough there. Does she understand how troubled you are by all of this? If she doesn't you should really make it apparent to her. Talk it out with her, and overall just try to be there for her as much as you can.
  4. D

[BBS SPOILERS] - How was Riku's Dark Suit connected to Vanitas? (TWO THEORIES)

One thing I always thought would be crazy, but unlikely is that Vanitas didn't really die...like Ven what if he decided to hide away in someone else's heart too...Riku perhaps? That could possibly explain how Riku has the same fighting stance, similar dark suit and everything....I don't know...
  5. D

ven sora roxas questions

I've actually been confused by this because I thought it was confirmed that Namine was made from Sora's body and soul, but Kairi's heart....but now with these new revelations, it seems to point towards Roxas having Sora's body and soul, and then Ven's heart. Namine was created when Kairi's...
  6. D

(spoilers)Am I the only one pissed at Aqua?

Honestly, they f*cked up pretty bad there....Also how did Mickey in the flashback in KH2 not recognize Xehanort as Terranort when he was talking to Ansem the Wise? Mickey fails at this facepalm
  7. D

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Yeah, out all of the videos of Vanitas Sentiment so far, I've never even seen anyone do damage to him. He got like hit once but his hp bar didn't even go down. And he is constantly attacking in a terrible frenzy, one hit kills all around. I don't know how to beat this guy haha....
  8. D

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

He wouldn't be mad at Aqua, he'd probably be thinking he would've done the same thing too and screwed up just as bad. Its just, you can't really predict that Terranort would go on to do all of that madness....it's not Aqua's fault that happened, and also it seems Braig/Xigbar had a lot of...
  9. D

This...Honestly it really isn't her fault, she didn't know all of that madness would happen, she was just saving her friend...
  10. D

What is inside the Lingering Sentiment?

Maybe being in the presence of a "friend", in this case being Xemnas who is Terra's body and soul....
  11. D

After the events of this game I've actually seen Aqua as the best friend ever and a saint XD. She sacrificed herself for Terra, and hung out for 12 years in the dark realm.... also can't forget about these demtits
  12. D

Actually, in KH2FM+ Xigbar said that he heard a voice respond to Xemnas when he was talking to Aqua's armor....so maybe she did leave some memories and such in her armor, she may actually have a Lingering Sentiment herself....
  13. D

Another issue with this is that even by your theory, right when the Lingering Sentiment first comes into existence Terra's heart would still be within his body....So this wouldn't really work....
  14. D

That was one of the greatest things to happen ever XD....Its like "Yay I won. *turns around* OH GOD THE ARMOR IS ALIIIVVEEE..."
Back