• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Drake_Draco

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

So what's a chaser?

During the KH2 (not FM) secret ending, The Gathering, its one of the phrases that flashes by on-screen.
  2. D

A NEW SECRET BOSS?!?!

Well, confusing as it would be, Sora did fight the LS... what BBS has the LS fight him back...? Course he'd have to lose, so it makes no sense... Course, this would mean an extra boss fought immediately after the 'secret ending', so we may never know. I dunno what to think... if we're still on...
  3. D

so...its a coincidence?

Same as he did when Xehanort created Vanitas? Same appearance for a 4 year time skip, how about another 4 or 5! :D And wouldn't that mean that by the time Sora was 10 he'd look like Ven's 10-14 year old self, instead of by the time he was 15?
  4. D

A Sentiment = Mind/ Memory?

Xion was a replica created from the memories Xemnas stole from Sora at Hollow Bastion in KH1. Apparently, memories dealing with Kairi, which is strange since there is no other mention of this memory loss for the rest of the series (Castle Oblivion aside) and he clearly remembers Kairi, so yah.
  5. D

A Sentiment = Mind/ Memory?

Doesn't Yen Sid explicitly say that Nobodies were different from Heartless because they could 'think and plan'? Meaning that they retained their minds? Because Nobodies are all the parts of a person left behind when a Heartless is created... Don't get me wrong, Xehanort's Heartless could think...
  6. D

[bbs] SPOILERS. Ven's age

I'm not really sure Ven would be a nobody: Otherwise, why didn't he wake up? If he WERE a nobody then wouldn't he still be conscious after losing his heart? Now what I really wonder is how old Xehanort is. If he and Eraqus were classmates, they'd have to be... 50ish? Thats the only way Eraqus...
  7. D

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

I'm gonna guess... Dark Biter? That is Terra's reward from Mirage Arena, and the teeth do seem to have... uh... teeth... and jaws...
  8. D

Theory: LS is... *Spoilers*

Well, whether the Lingering Sentiment is an Unversed or not, I do believe that it is the negative emotions of Terra that animates his armor. At the very least, his strong hatred for Master Xehanort. For one, in the secret ending, he shows no problem with Xehanort's presence, even telling him he...
  9. D

The Identities of Organization XIII and Xion

Well, Rule 1: in order to be dead, your Heart still needs to be with the Body when the Soul leaves. Likewise, Rule 2: when the Heart leaves the Body, the Soul needs to stay behind for both parts of that being to still exist as a Heartless and Nobody. If the Body becomes just a lost vessel, but...
  10. D

Oh, and by the way, for those of you who dont know: To have a Heartless/Nobody created, Heart must separate from Body and Soul. Under this principle, to be DEAD is to have Soul separate from Body and Heart. And if Heart and Soul are separated from Body, you're stuck for a while so the universe...
  11. D

Well, no Nobody was created for Riku because no soul was left to animate the body, and the body itself was possessed by Ansem(Xehanort's Heartless) the moment Riku's heart and soul were flung out to the realm of darkness. We can be sure that Riku's soul was accounted for because his...
Back