• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dream_Gazer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The "New Rumor" More likley for kh2:fm

I'm not the only who thinks there's enough FFVII??? let it rest -.- is the best FF game but Cloud and Sephiroth, again, and again, and again, and.....:glare:
  2. D

All we have to do is face the reality, the people who buy a license don't mind the gamers, this is the reason of Final Mix never come to US like my friend says, the japanesse gamer have all they want, american gamers have luck of play some videogames and all the people in the US have so much...
  3. D

I'll wait, it comes to my country sooner or later xD so I've nothing to fear _._ the people here sell "back up copies" it isn't legal but is the only way I could play KHFM and it feels great, so I don't mind xD I'm going to hell but whit a KH2FM+ in my hands
  4. D

Knights/Warriors/Secret Ending

Hi xD I was reading some posts (I'm too lazy xP) so I hope not to say the same someone pst earlier (and I'm not a natural english speaker, if tou don't unterstand all please be patient) I understand all the past and future thing like "I know what happens all the time in the story and you...
  5. D

How does Final mix fit in?

hehehe!!! Final Mix fits perfectly because is the first KH, only have a new dificulty and some new scenes and, I must say it the battle between Cloud and Sephiroth is so cool!!! the american version is nothing after this and this time get the Ultima Wepom is hardest I can't make it appear in the...
  6. D

Another unkown on deep dive

zaz!!! so confusing.....but the unknowns aren't fighting, the 2 keyblades Unknown throw one keyblade to the BFU and he catches it, so I think the 2 Unknowns are in the same side, and a curious note the 2 keyblades have the same efect at hitting, the Oathkeeper hit whit a white star and the...
  7. D

Saikano!!!!

A guy called Shuji recently become Chise's boyfriend whithout knowing what this mean, 2 days after this Chise becomes the best wepom in the world, now they have to survive and preserve their love in the middle of the war. This is a modern Romeo and Juliet story, and can change your perception...
  8. D

Post all theroies Here!!!!

Hi!!! this is my first post here!!!!! yaaahoooo!!! Well, I'm not a natural english speaker so, be patient ok?? I think (as many people) the BHK is Sora's half and Riku and Kairi hava a lost half too because the 3 of them lost their hearts in KH, in final mix Riku hears a voice (Mikey's...
Back