• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dylmurhaha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

i need help bad...

doesn't really matter.. anything does the trick.. butttt i guess the best would be blizzard
  2. D

help with assasins

yea.. equip LuckyLucky ability on everyone that has it as well.. and the luckylucky ring
  3. D

Ultima Weapon

you dont need 13.. you need 7 and a energy crystal, and moogle levl 2 to use energy crystal (energy crystal cuts cost by 1/2).. and dont post saying "duhhh.. im too lazy" because thats everyones reason for posting these stupi dthreads.. its actually probably easier to look at the stickies which...
  4. D

help with assasins

go to the proof of existance room and go to the room before. 4 assassins will spawn there
  5. D

i need help bad...

try using magic.. it takes care of em easy.. or you can quickly jump behind em and swing away, remember to use reaction cmmands
  6. D

Blood in kh2

Barbossa drinks wine and it runs down thru his bones.. the blood is the blood to be repayed with will and elizabeth
  7. D

Easy Leveling of Drive Forms and Summons

no problem guys :P i just want this to get stickied so i dont have to revive it once a day for people to see : /
  8. D

.hack//sign download?

anyone know where I can download all the .hack//sign episodes? I played the games and liked em, but the anime looks cool too.. anyone know a place i can download them all? (if its a torrent file your sending me and tell me how to use torrent files XD lol.. i have bitTorrent, but don't know how...
  9. D

Secret Kh2 commercial msg?

man... thats cool, never noticed it.. i always thought that was just japanese XD
  10. D

final fantasy games

Are 1-6 any good? I have played 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and 11 I loved 7, 8 was decent, 9 i loved, 10 i loved, 10-2 was ok, and 11 sucked (i playWoW now : ) ) So would I like 1-6? If so which ones are the best and what system are they on/where can i get them? I think i remember trying FF1 on a GBA...
  11. D

glad to know it helped you.. hopefully some other people will read it and stop asking questions about leveling forms and summons : / should also take care of questions on getting final
  12. D

FAQ: How to Beat Sephiroth

nah.. there cant be anything you missed since it is a compilation of everyone's strategies.. an intro would be nice tho.. like: After you get to this point in the game blah blah Sephy becomes available to fight blah blah and you find him at the dark depths which is beyond the crystal fissure...
  13. D

Fenrir - Ultima Weapon - Other

woops, lol: meant to say Main: Fenrir Valor: Oblivion Master: Oathkeeper Final: Ultima haha
  14. D

Torn Pages.

just play through the story.. they are located in BIGGGGG treasure chests.. they are really hard to miss
  15. D

ok, added that to the strategy too : ) your a big hit on my thread Caminee :P your name is in red twice! this thread should be stickied : )
Back