• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EchoRose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Writer|Avid Reader| A fan of far too many things that I don't know how I keep track of them all| Occasional roleplayer

Favorite movies: Unbroken, Ip Man, The Protector, Ju-On 1 and 2, Harry Potter *all films...minus the fifth*, Kite Runner

Favorite Shows: Ghost Adventures, Dead Files, Mysteries at The Museum, Mysteries at The Castle, A Haunting, The Walking Dead, Friends, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Mr. Robot

Favorite books: Unbroken, Dark World, I Am Haunted, Chasing Spirits, Jurassic Park, Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, Harry Potter series

What I like roleplaying wise: Fluff, drama, adventure, romance, angst, friendship, character development

What I dislike roleplaying wise: Godmodding, silly drama *drama is fine but let's not get carried away with it*, when people don't know the difference between in character and ooc drama /I've seen this before and it's utterly ridiculous when some players don't know how can you not?/

and...that's about there is to me honestly.

Reading, the paranormal, urban legends, history
Birthday
July 1
Currently playing
Nothing

Signature

4j6ZwQ9.png

~There are no rules to being a fan. Fan however you like~

Glenn Rhee lover right here <3

~I solemnly swear that I'll always enjoy Harry Potter...Always.

Following

Back