• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EchoRose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EchoRose

Paranormal Discussion: Believer, Skeptic, What Are You?

The paranormal has always fascinated me since quite a young age. Although I'm not a for sure, one hundred percent believer in it the stories people have draw me in and really get me wondering if there really is an 'in between world' where lost souls are trapped for whatever reason. What are...
  2. EchoRose

Hardest/Easiest Boss Fight In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Ack sorry. I assumed since there wasn't a 'Closed Forum' thing that you could still post here.
  3. EchoRose

Hardest/Easiest Boss Fight In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Hardest-Leechgrave. I was stuck on this SOB for...a week? Two weeks I think. Those tentaclaws were beyond frustrating. Second Hardest- Ruler of The Sky. Mainly of the fact I'm more of a 'ground' person. Flying battles are my weakness and his berserk mode...whatever the heck you call it is...
  4. EchoRose

Newbie Player: Assistance Needed For Ruler of The Sky

The title is pretty self explained. I've been stuck on this boss for at least a year. I wish I were only exaggerating .__. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I've tried Fire multiple times but that doesn't seem to work as well as I'd hoped it would. Not used to the flying either that's...
  5. EchoRose

Fanfiction ► KHII: Tale of Two Keyblades-Chapter One

Chapter Four: The Seven Wonders of Twilight Town The sound of the train passing over the Usual Spot could be heard. Olette stood in front of Ryon, Pence and Hayner. Arms crossed and very distraught over the upcoming project for school. "Only three days left of summer vacation-so don't even...
  6. EchoRose

Thank you! With this particular story I really didn't want to focus too much on romantic relationships more so on the friendship aspect that the series shows very strongly or however you'd put that. Next chapter should be up soon I just need to get off my butt and update more XP And scratch that...
  7. EchoRose

Chapter Three: Flame It was the morning of the Struggle Battle tournament. Ryon looked around to find the Usual Spot had been empty aside from Roxas and he in which they both agreed to head for the Sandlot. He wished Hayner had been around-Ryon hated it if they got in a fight. It always left...
  8. EchoRose

Oh gotcha! I wasn't sure if we posted in separate forums or the same one X'3 And thank you I'm glad I didn't either: I really wanted Ryon to have an interaction with the gang besides Roxas so I added that little bit with him and Hayner. I'm typically shy about sharing my accounts but I'll be...
  9. EchoRose

Tale of Two Keyblades: The Strange Girl Early that morning Ryon walks out towards the Usual Spot where he hears Roxas talking aloud about the Keyblade. “What was that about?” He asked his blue haired friend, tossing the stick he swung around like it was the key weapon. Ryon bites the inside...
  10. EchoRose

Oh thank you *^* I didn't see the source mode button when I first posted this: I hope in the upcoming chapters they will have a bit more detail to them-going over I was fairly pleased with the end results. Thank you all for commenting! I've never written a KH fic before: A nervous wreck before I...
  11. EchoRose

As for Riku that was a minor error on my end ha ^^; No real meaning to it
  12. EchoRose

Oh thank you for commenting! And yes Aryon is the Nobody of Ryon like Sora with Roxas. Probably a bit of a cliché but the thought was too tempting to not do you know? And apologizes for the merging X'3 It was all bunched up when it was posted but it would seem I forgot to fix some merges .///...
  13. EchoRose

DoI live in a fantasy realm? Or is there another world for me? Everything is sostill unclear…I know I’ll find the answers I’m looking for. Through my dreamsand imagination-Ryon Ascattered dream like a far off memory. A far off memory is like a scattereddream. I want to line the pieces up-yours...
  14. EchoRose

Greetings!

Um hello! New to the site pleasure to meet everyone to those whom read this. You may call me 'Rose', 'Echo', 'Mocha' or whatever you want really /for you smart-alecs nothing nasty though of course*/. I'm not new to Kingdom Hearts: Played the first game when I was about eight or nine and I've...
Back