• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Endless Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Zexion

Alright, then whose Nobody is Axel?
  2. E

Keyblades and Location.

Main Keyblade: Sweet Memories/Bond of Flame (LUCKY LUCKY! Otherwise the other is for Firaga...I likes the flames...) Secondary: Oathkeeper/Oblivion lvl. 48
  3. E

Vivi doesn't talk, that sux!

He sounds more adorable in Japanese, download the 2nd Visit to Twilight Town on kh-Vids.net, he's right at the beginning.
  4. E

Vivi doesn't talk, that sux!

He's voiced by one of the Disney descendents! HER LAST NAME IS DISNEY! I was like WOAH at the ending credits.
  5. E

Kingdom Hearts 2 is Currently The NUMBER ONE game!

PLEASE DO! I'd love one in 50x50 pixelwise. Put KH2 on it too, please, the board I will use it on won't know what KH2 is cuz they're...lamerz...so I would greatly appreciate it :)
  6. E

Kingdom Hearts 2 is Currently The NUMBER ONE game!

It's like this thread is filled with searing rays of cancer causing hatred. Where's the lol when you need it the most? :(
  7. E

how do you get final form?

Wait, you get an item for it? Like all the other ones? How come I didn't get it, I beat the game!
  8. E

I didn't get to use it at all, so do I just need to drive over and over again, or do I have to get hit by a Nobody?
  9. E

Alrighty, how exactly do you get Final Form? I heard somewhere you have to be hit by Nobody before you drive, and I heard somewhere else you have to hit the Nobody before you drive, so how do you do it?
  10. E

Orcilium+ ( KH2 )

You need to use a brightness shard/stone/gem/crystal or whatever to cut the amount you need in half. There are only six of those Oricilium+ in the game I think.
Back