• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Endless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

Mine is two years ago when my friend wanted exchange the game with. Well, is Final fantasy VII : Dirge of Cerberus. And then I found out was Kingdom Hearts 2. At first, I really didn't know that the game was about. When I play the game, WOW!! AWESOME was appeared on my head. So I decided to buy...
  2. E

Roxas and Sora

Although Roxas is much more stonger than Sora, Sora also can be more stronger than Roxas. Cause Sora has a strong heart and he also has the will to protect his friends. That's why Sora can win in this battle.
  3. E

Genji Days of the Blades

Genji Days of the Blade Do anyone about Genji Days of the Blade ? This game already released about 2 years ago.
  4. E

Final Fnatasy Versus XIII

Final Fantasy Versus XIII This is Final Fantasy Versus XIII trailer. Please click on it. Totally awesome, right?
  5. E

how do i beat the parasite cage 2

This boss is a little bit harder but nothing has really changed in terms of how to go and beat this sucker. Although the location has changed you must watch out for the stomach acid lying around and be sure to not stay in one place for awhile. Remember to start out right in its face doing air...
  6. E

Organization XIII

Hey! This time I'm going to ask you that which members of Organization XIII are cooler? Give me your reason. Thank you. Xemnas Xigbar Xaldin Vexen Laxaeus Zexion Saix Axel Demyx Luxord Marluxia Larxene Roxas
  7. E

Training Time!

Actually Riku is much more stonger than Sora at the first event. Then, we need to upgrade Sora's level higher than Riku. :ohmy:
  8. E

Kingdom Hearts

Which main protagonists of Kingdom Hearts series is /are you like most? Why?
Back