• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ERD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Does anybody realize?

That this whole ****ing site is full of god damn ****ing 10 year olds? And don't tell me that that's not true because I know, The only advantange is the god damn internet. You know, I hope all you ****ing " teenagers" die right now by having constant bleeding through the very pores of your skin.:)
  2. E

HELP!! I can't beat Ansem on Reverse/

Edit: since i've never played this,.sorry didn't know this was a COM thread...
  3. E

Why do people Want to be emo?

They's people out there who dress or act like there deppressed just for the "fun" of it.I'm sick of it, do you people think it's actually fun to be this way? I don't understand, I would give anything not to be this way. Why don't posers go home and count your blessings. I just don't understand...
  4. E

voice actor

not sure but I've heard that Hilary Duff's doing Namine...and I think it's pretty much true..
  5. E

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

Yeah..and now its the day were everyone's going crazy since they got in Japan and now there giving away the whole game.:mad: I haven't seen anything but the trailer which didn't really say much but other then that I'm keeping my eyes shut. Man I wish I had this game NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
  6. E

jelous and frustrated

Yeah! >.< Just Give Us The Game Now!!!
  7. E

KH2 better then the first game?

Duh !it's going to be better.
  8. E

NEw pv trailer Passion mix.

Listening to it right now , it rocks That's my favorite part.
  9. E

KH2 Rating

We all know it's rated E, but...that would so rock if it got a T rating!
  10. E

sora and kairi (kh2)

Duh, if not by KH2 then by the end of the whole thing... or later but they're gonna kiss I mean c'mon people.
  11. E

Am I the only one that felt that...*SPOILERS*

No never...that's pretty cool that you did.
  12. E

Am I the only one that felt that...*SPOILERS*

No never...that's pretty cool that you did.
  13. E

What made you buy the game?

When I first saw that commercial...I was like HOLY SHIT...I swear I couldn't stop thinking about the commercial forvever and ever...HOLY SHIT that was an awesome trailer.... Anyway enough with me and he swearing, 3 years later I bought it.Meh. :oD ^_^ The only reason I waited that long was...
  14. E

Kingdom Hearts 2 Worlds

Yeah! Lion King world rocks!!But there's going to be one in KH2 I wanna see that now!!!Hurry up KH2 you take to long!!*cries* Fantasia would rock also.Hey wonder if they make a Bambi world...*shivers*
  15. E

Lilo&Stitch

BOOO! No Lilo and Stitch the suck!!
Back