• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Credits Freeze, help!

You should probably buy a new copy, the same thing happened to me like last year lol My copy was fullllll of scratches because I didn't take the best care of my games when I was younger .___. or you can try cleaning your disc with a non linen cloth. If that doesnt work then yeahhh a new copy...
  2. E

Help/Support ► Learning a Language

If you have time, you can always take some online courses in spanish. Like I've been studying Korean and Japanese on "Livemocha" Its basically alot like Rosetta Stone but free / i know i sound like an ad lol
  3. E

Saïx

^ I agree. I was about to say that :< Though he's just my favorite member out of the bunch so I wouldn't think of him as evil- /shot
  4. E

Hello :}

Hi everyone on KHI :D So yep as you can see Im pretty new on here I used to be CRAZY about KH but lately I've been horrible with keeping up on updates about it .___. So I hope being in a forum will help me on that 8D; I hope to make some good buds here mhm.
Back