• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by fiery_soul12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

love at first sight.

its like the anime mermaid melody. just that as the other mermaids died there were new reborned ones. six of them died. sara was the last of them. and soon there were six new born princesses. gaito soon realized that his love of his life died. the new born mermaids loved life on shore and...
  2. F

Fanfiction ► Wanderers

salllllyyyyyyyy!_!* dont go on my i-d!!!!
  3. F

Fanfiction ► No-Name the fanfiction

This is my fanficition that has no name it's on my freeweb site called, www.freewebs.com/terryji22 oneday sora fell asleep on the job again. leaving kairi and riku to do all the work! that day sora had the wierdest dream. it was white all over and there was a girl. as the girl called his name...
  4. F

The Moon Light(Romance RP)

StOrY They say theres a legend that when you stand under the first full moon of a month during midnight you will fall in love with someonelse who is doing the same thing. it maynot be the one you like but too bad! *****I will make the pairings by random once everybody joined, but IF i REALLY...
  5. F

the journy wthin the night.

once upon a time there was 4 kids, they were all very good fighters especialy one boy. there was two boys and two girls but one day they got lost in a town they dont know in and its there journey to get back. and on the way they meet heartless! so they have to fight there way back. [and they...
  6. F

kingdom hearts

once upon a time there was 4 kids, they were all very good fighters especialy one boy. there was two boys and two girls but one day they got lost in a town they dont know in and its there journey to get back. and on the way they meet heartless! so they have to fight there way back. [and they...
  7. F

known of beyond

its about a girl looking for Bhk to avenge her fathers death. but the hard thing is she liked Bhk and still has feelings for him. by the way the girls name is Tara. and she is pretty young. i havent found an age for her.
  8. F

Lion King Fight

are any of you being sora for halloween? im being kiari cause i have short red hair!!
Back