• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by fnklzxx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Gonna fight the Guardian, tips?

Ignore the watchers, if you take out the guardian quickly, the battle ends without having to fight the watchers. However, if you want the exp go ahead and take out the watchers.
  2. F

Know any good Rave/Techno music?

I'm looking for some more. If you know any good DJ's or bands, post them here. :D <3
  3. F

Help/Support ► Now I need help

:D This one. Do it.
  4. F

Does anyone speak German?

I'm signing up to take German online at my school. I was wondering if anyone else knew German. Maybe could help out, gimme tips and such. :]
  5. F

Translated Image

POCKET MOOGLE!!! :D
  6. F

Translated Image

It'd be interesting if synthesis happened in the menu, instead of at a moogle location. :o
  7. F

Help/Support ► Official Family Problems Thread.

Official male. And no worries. I'm here to help.
  8. F

It's not your fault if she won't listen. All you can do is keep trying to talk to her, and maybe she'll finally listen.
  9. F

The closest it gets to saying that is that marriage is intended for a man and a woman.
  10. F

I don't believe it quite says that. It's all in how you interpret it.
  11. F

Yes, i know. But if the parents don't even give the children a chance to talk, there's not much you can do.
  12. F

Can you give us a little more detail. perhaps one certain scenario that bugged you the most? EDIT: awh crap, double post. Much apologies.
  13. F

There's not much you can do if your mom wont event talk to you about it. Keep trying to talk to her, and if you can get a hold of her explain your feelings to her. It's not your fault your bi, it's just who you are, and if she can't accept you for that, it's like not accepting your child...
  14. F

Alright before i can answer this. I need to know if you know her reasons for not accepting you. perhaps religious beliefs?
  15. F

-doesn't know any mods- xD
Back