• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by freedom31

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ - 2nd DVD + COM DEMO "IMPRESSION"

thats just nice SE better make an international release or we can just hope hope HOPE
  2. F

The actual card game

well luky me my local card shop imports them from japan so i can buy some
  3. F

Action Replay for Ps2

i know this is stupid but can an AR work on a modified Ps2 (a Ps2 that can play copyed games)
  4. F

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

thx now that's a funny reaction command
  5. F

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

can someone post a pic of how a bulky vender looks like
  6. F

Favorite Form Poll

masters mine. it could of been final but it moves to damn fast to hit enemies
  7. F

KH2 Sequel on PSP

how bout putting the sequal on the PS3 that be awesome
  8. F

where the heck is that website?

why don't you just play it on your computer
  9. F

cure spell question

actully the heal in kh2 is better it gives uyou the challenge to fight better. that happens all the time to me my heart beats like crazy if i'm about to die and i can't heal
  10. F

LE Strategy Guide Cover FINALLY Revealed?

yeah i fell sry for kairi sitiing on the ice in a miniskirt
  11. F

Difference Between LE and Sig?

the reason us people buy the LE guide is for collection
  12. F

what willcha do when the chills come to u

when i get it i'll put in in an alter and praise it like it was my god then my hands will be shaking in excietement while i put it into my ps2 then when its loading my excitement will acdently crush my controler then i'll go crazy and kill all my freaken neighbors
  13. F

Difficulty

i'll start in proud becuz i practise mastering soras moves in the proud diff in jap version so i'm kind of a pro now at the fighting
  14. F

official L.E. guide relase date

i ordered myine off ebay shop. the guy said mine will be here on the 24th for two days to get it shiped to my house and that guy was nice enough to give 20%off the price
  15. F

Worst place to buy KH2

my local ebgames. some of the workers there dont know that u could pre-order kh2. such retards
Back