• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Fullmetal Blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Eva-01 vs. RaXephon

Shinji's Eva Unit 01 against Ayato's RaXephon. I'm going for RaXephon because it has that cool bow and arrow, sword, and it flies!
  2. F

Team VS. match

Most of the VS. are one-on-one, I decided to make a team match. Here are the teams: Sora (Kingdom Hearts) Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist) Naruto (Naruto) Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho) VS. Link (Legend of Zelda) Kazuma (Sy-cry-ed)...
  3. F

Hollow Bastion THEORY

Hollow can also mean "Devoid of truth or validity" as well, but im not saying you're wrong, but this also kinda makes sense, maybe like it's full of lies.
  4. F

Sorry bout my last thread. Here's the real thing.

I'm suprised Braska's Final Aeon(FFX) isn't there. It be cool to fight with "Otherworld" playing in the background!
  5. F

which one of these fusions is the best

I think that the Riku and Auron combo would be the coolest. Their special attack would be like, "Banishing Dark Blade Aura" or something cool like that.
  6. F

What worlds do you want in KH2?

A Tales of Symphonia world would be interesting, because it has two connected worlds in it.
  7. F

mushroom and items.

Go to Neverland and use the cabin save point. Then go to the deck. Keep going back and forth between the cabin and deck and you should get the blue mushrooms. If you're flying it's much easier to hit them. I got a bunch doing that. If you want mythrils you should get them from behemoths in End...
  8. F

Best Gummi Ship ever built

I took the Geppeto blueprint and I replaced all the protect-Gs with dispel-Gs, added two of each cannon, two Meteor and Ultima-Gs, Shield2, Haste2, scan, a pair of tornado and float-Gs, one osmose-G for each side, Life-G cockpit, two flare and fira-Gs and a Holy-G. It destroys almost anything in...
  9. F

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

I can't think of anything I did, but I know someone who tried to get the poupu fruit on Destiny islands by climbing the tree on the island.
  10. F

Create-a-sleight

Soaring Slash- Total Value:25-27 *Cloud *Aero *Ultima Sora flies on his keyblade like a surfboard and uses Cloud's sword to do his own version of Omnislash Thunderstorm- *Thunder *Thunder *Ultima Sora spins with his keyblade, creating a ring of thunder. Up to six follow-ups can be made, the...
  11. F

I found a kh2 gameclip...

I couldn't hear Sora's voice, but he holds his keyblade differently when he runs, it used to be over his shoulder, now it's out to the side. And that isn't a spell, it is one of those triangle trigger commands.
  12. F

a thought about kh2!

How long did you think about this? If it took you any longer than five seconds you should have known this makes no sense.
  13. F

The Original Keyblade Master

Most people already know Riku is the original, so it's a bit pointless to bring it up.
  14. F

Which Character from ....will you want to see as a boss in KH2

It'd be funny if that was in the game and Sora gets his butt kicked. I woud also like Inuyasha to be a boss.(he said anywhere, right?)
  15. F

Which Character from ....will you want to see as a boss in KH2

I think Mithos from Tales of Symphonia should be one, not because he's cool or anything, but because of his story and stuff.
Back