• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Game_Punk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

The Adventures of Doctor Andre Godfreed.

This is going to be a multi-part story set up so that each chapter is a story that can be read on its own. I have the first story in the works. This will only be my second story to be posted on KHI. Comments and Critiques will be welcome once the stories are posted. Part I: The Lost Prince...
  2. G

The Ripper

After my long absence I will return with this, My first and only complete short story. I hope you like it. The Halloween Dance Massacre This is the story of THE RIPPER Quoth the raven “Nevermore” 1990, HALLOWEEN Morning, “Tonight’s the night I get back at them for all the years of...
  3. G

Hello everyone

Well I'm back after a long and unannounced break from KHI. :embarassed:
  4. G

The Crimson Moon

When Children of Bats Walk in the Sun, When the Wolves Howl At A Bloody Moon, When My Heir Wakes at Noon, When Evil Things Fear the Night, When All Beasts Run in Fright, When the Deed is Done, Crimson Shall the Moon Turn, Slowly to Ash Will the World Burn, Wolves Will Howl, Bats Will...
  5. G

The Crimson Moon

The year is 1990 the world is being torn apart by a war between Vampires and Werewolves, Humans have gotten caught in the middle and have decided to fight back. "The Hunters" are the last hope for the humans. To add to the chaos the immortal races have been divided and war with each other as...
  6. G

Eye Color and Height

well no you didn't but its still important......
  7. G

Eye Color and Height

yes this i know but he didn't really give in to xehanort he accepted that he couldn't get rid of the darkness and used it to his advantage.
  8. G

Eye Color and Height

yah but riku fights xehanort in CoM
  9. G

confused about kh 1

yah the memory was from kiari's heart being inside sora
  10. G

KH2 secret movie ?

yah i thought it was kiari's KK at first too but if you watch it enough it is mickey's KK
  11. G

confused about kh 1

hhhmmmmm, are you sure its the one from twilight town......
  12. G

Eye Color and Height

well he is intimidating but i bet he's making funny faces at you from under that helmet........... 1 like this :toungesmile:
  13. G

Eye Color and Height

im lost where did LS come from.............like which game..........seriously
  14. G

Eye Color and Height

i don't get it what does height have to do with anything.................. im slightly confused
  15. G

Kingdom Hearts:Keepers of Hearts

this is the first RPG i've made so here it goes After the fall of Org. XIII at the hands of sora and friends the hearts of the worlds along with Kingdom Hearts released some of the light inside of them and gave it to a select group of individuals, together these people formed a group know as...
Back