• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GameGirl709

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Kairi

It's possible it will be like KH2 when we played as Roxas in the beginning. While I think it would be cool, it could be like BBS, but I doubt they would do that for KH3. I do like Kairi, and I would like to see her have a bigger role in the next game. I could see her fighting like Aqua.
  2. G

The 'Fated' Place?

Yeah, I had a feeling that's what he was talking about, although it can end up being somewhere completely different. Also, in BBS, MX tells Terra, "Come to the place where all Keyblade Wielders leave their mark on fate: The Keyblade Graveyard!"
  3. G

Unlocking KH3D's Secret Ending and Secret Message!

When watching the credits the first time, I noticed there were different letters in the background. The second time I watched it, I wrote down the letters, and it reads: This leads to Kingdom Hearts. Then there is the scene with Riku and Sora going into the light, which makes it look like a 3...
  4. G

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

Re: MoM glitch? Ahhh okay that makes sense. I didn't realize there were different versions. Thanks :)
  5. G

Post Pics of your KH3D 3DS cover installed

I'm glad I'm not the only one. It doesn't show up as well on a black ds, but I still put it on my LOZ 3DS. If it was white it would look a lot better. I love it on the pink and purple 3ds.
  6. G

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that until now. Can someone delete it for me? Yeah I have the sound up full blast. OOH know I remember what the ending is for. Forgot about that.
  7. G

I saw the post on the main page talking about glitches and stuff with the MoM edition. There are a couple things I noticed: The first is that in the Dream Eater Report there is a Mickey symbol next to Komory Bat after I create him for Riku, but there is not one next to Meow Wow. Is there...
  8. G

MoM glitch? I saw the post on the main page talking about glitches and stuff with the MoM edition. There are a couple things I noticed: The first is that in the Dream Eater Report there is a Mickey symbol next to Komory Bat after I create him for Riku, but there is not one next to Meow...
  9. G

Take a Picture with KH3D!

It's a couple days late, but here is my picture. lol, I was going nuts waiting for the UPS to get here on Tuesday. I couldn't find my KH shirt, but I wore my Big Bang Theory shirt instead. http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss83/allycat6247/526997_10100377234306612_117601054_n.jpg
  10. G

Take a Picture with KH3D!

I will as soon as I get mine on Tuesday. If I get it at GameStop I was actually thinking about wearing my costume to the store. If not, will wear my kh2 shirt if I can find it.
  11. G

Circle Pad Pro Controls

So is there a big difference between a regular 3ds and one with a CPP? I don't have one, but was thinking about possibly getting it. It's interesting though how on amazon it's $29, but at GameStop it's $19.
  12. G

Are YOU getting KH3D?

I'm absolutely getting it. I also have the Mark of Mastery edition on reserve too.
  13. G

Saw sort of a special edition of BBS today.

If you go the media section on the BBS page it looks just like the 2nd wallpaper. This is how mine came. KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX
  14. G

KH and Comedy

I have to laugh every time I see Sora make that silly face/smile. I don't think the series is funny in general, but yeah, there are funny moments. I especially like the part with Isa and Lea in Ven's story and MX and Braig in Terra's story.
  15. G

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

I accidentally pressed continue after getting ko'd by ventus' 2nd final boss. :( Luckily it didn't take too long for me to beat the 1st one again.
Back