• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by gameguy523

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

How would you rank the Kingdom Hearts games?( Favourite - least favourite)

KH1: The gameplay has aged a bit, admittedly, but it without a doubt has the strongest story and writing by a wide margin. It's the only one where Sora has an arc and the only one where the Disney worlds actually feel consequential to the plot. Just absolutely beautiful. There's something so...
  2. G

My Problem with Keyblades

Thank you for all the replies so far, everyone! Glad to have some of my lore understanding straightened out. I think it comes down to a mix of the right of succession and actually being worthy then. Sadly I still prefer it to just be the latter, but I suppose it doesn't completely ruin the...
  3. G

Spoilers ► I'm Pleasantly Surprised by this Place's Critical Nature

Thank you all for the warm welcome! It's gonna be super cool talking all things constructive on the series here ^_^
  4. G

Spoilers ► I'm Pleasantly Surprised by this Place's Critical Nature

So I'm a big KH fan, but have definitely noticed the flaws as the series has continued. I mainly come from twitter and it's baffling how many people just utterly praise KH3 there and how they are completely unwilling to take any criticism. I was looking for a cool place to talk about the series...
Back