• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by gamerboy255

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Ff13

I just heard that SE announced that the girl in the trailer is Yuna and, if u look close one of her eyes are blue and the other one green. Does anybody have ne conformation on this?
  2. G

Goddess of Fate

I'v already got it. I'm trying to beat it
  3. G

Goddess of Fate

Does ne body have ne hints or tips for the Goddess of Fate cup? Don't flame me i'v used the search option and didn't find ne thing.
  4. G

Orichulam +

I was getting all of the orichulam +s to get ultiate weapon and, I have beat atlantica and 100 acre wood. I also have got the chest from twilight town. It says I have 4 and thats right. I went to go get the one from Space Paranoid and the chest is already open. I am really confused can ne 1 help me?
  5. G

Xemnas Final

I am having trouble beating Xemnas final form, could ne body give me some tips.
  6. G

Atantica...

If u r in the second level it sould say something like dont press button when ariel or sebastion's head are in the center.
  7. G

Xaldin

How do u beat him and what should i equip? In the strategy guide it says that the i wont give up option is available but, it wasn't.
  8. G

keyhole

In KH2 do u seal the worlds keyhole in the second visit?
  9. G

KH2 Online Payable Demos

Why would you have to wait till after March 28th? Also, if you live in Georgia would you have to wait longer?
  10. G

Summons

I don't know if this would be considered a spoiler but... What ever happened to the summons? I know that Chicken little, Peter Pan, Stitch, and Genie are summons but, I heard that Pongo and YRP were summons too. Every one says that only the first 4 are summons.
  11. G

interview voices

Where can I find these interviews?
  12. G

KH2 release date

I wouldn't trust it I read in a magazine in September that it was coming out in November so i wouldn't trust it.
  13. G

Malefecient

What is malefecient's role in KH2? i no she died in KH1 and,she is not in ne pics. but, ppl are saying she is in it.
  14. G

KH2 preorder Dates.

the game stores REALLY don't know what there talking about. I went 2 EB games a few days ago and, they told me KH2 was coming out in August and, was coming out for the PS3.
Back