• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GodofWar1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

The Ultimate Super Villian!!

Okay time to find out who the ultimate super villian is. you have a chose between Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho Ares from God of War Cao Cao From Dynasty warriors I say Ares because "was" a god and you cant a you cant argue with that or can you just want to heere the publics opinion
  2. G

Fanfiction ► Do you write???(poems and stories)

I love the poem ALC and to ShadeukaiXjoura it doesnt matter if it been done or not because its only her first thread
  3. G

Are You Badd Too The Bone?

It's time to find out if you are a badd a$$. If you think you are then summit a post on this thread that tells a story why you think you are. I'll start because it is my thread. Okay one day i was playing B-ball and I started to Argue with this kid and he got into a fighting stance to challenge...
  4. G

Fanfiction ► Sinful Ways

this story is pretty god u just need to put the best character in which is me so put me in and let me show my talent im gonna be the strongest
  5. G

sora or riku?

Riku because he had better moves and hes cooler then sora
  6. G

Roxas vs. Riku

Roxas is a good fighter but Riku is intimedating and intimedation is a big part of a fight .if the fighter is intimedated by you they are most like afraid to try go on the offencive so i think Riku would wipe the floor with Roxas. but i want to know what the public thinks about this so vote for...
  7. G

OrganizationXIII Vs. Dynasty Warriors

A post thats never been done before so let find out what the public thinks of the Organization vs. The Dyanasty Warriors.
  8. G

OrginazationXIII Vs. Dynasty Warriors

A post thats never been done before so let find out what the public thinks of the Orginazation vs. The Dyanasty Warriors.
  9. G

Sephiroth vs. Kratos

These are two Bad A$$ that just wont quit so its time to find out from the public would u think would win in a head on Battle. The Strong and Swift Sephiroth!! Or the blood thirsty God of War Kratos Time to vote and let the debates begin!!
  10. G

Who would win a fight

I want to know what you all think! Who would win a fight between Hiei, Yoko Kurama, and Yusuke! I'm tired of everyone saying that Yusuke or Yoko Kurama could beat Hiei's arse! So i want to know your opinions.
  11. G

Who is REALLY hot NAMINE OR KAIRI

i hang out with blondes and red heads all the time and the blondes are definitely funnier
  12. G

Who is REALLY hot NAMINE OR KAIRI

I say Namine cuz blondes r alwayz funnier den red heads
  13. G

Sepiroth

Well the first time i fought him i only got a half of a bar i wasnt expecting him to be that powerful
  14. G

Sepiroth

Sephiroth is definitly the tuffest guy on this game there isnt really a strategy it all depends on how fast u are on dodgin the attacks
Back