• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by got_kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

KH2 Unexplained things

Heh, I was wondering about the second question myself. I'm guessing they took them from those Organization members they killed in Castle Oblivion -_-. Besides, they look cooler in them anyways.
  2. G

Fusion

it think he spoke 1337
  3. G

If you were to ask 1-10 KHII questions to Nomura what would they be...

no, that was the door to the world of darkness
  4. G

Fusion

yeh, this does belong in the spoilers section. even so, he shouldn't have read on, he could've just asked a mod to move the thread
  5. G

If you were to ask 1-10 KHII questions to Nomura what would they be...

i think they took traverse town out because hollow bastion filled the role for the place to "chill". i'd ask whether the crossroad in the secret ending of kh2 has anything to do with the crossroad at the beginning of kh com
  6. G

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

hmm... it does look convincing...
  7. G

Wisdom Form Madness

here's another interesting one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=vJNmjjLW0rc it's a vid of you fighting alongside yuffie, squall, tifa, and cloud you should also check out the other videos posted by the same user
  8. G

Fusion

well, the title doesn't say much but the first post does. dont waste your time and ours posting in here saying you were spoiled when THE FIRST F*CKING POST ASKS A SPOILER QUESTION!!! the answer would obviously be a spoiler so dont scroll down.
  9. G

Fusion

i know that, i was just saying that there is no drive form that fuses with just Riku
  10. G

Fusion

if by fusion, you mean drive, no there is not a fusion.
  11. G

Wisdom Form Madness

crap, youtube is down...again. should be up in a while
  12. G

Wisdom Form Madness

while searching for kh2 gameplay clips, i found this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=F21-SEJAIeU&search=kh2%20gameplay Here's the description: This video shows certain magic like Magnet, Thunder, and Blizzard (i'm assuming the magics are in the highest level). this should answer people's requests...
  13. G

Symbols?

well, i'll be p*ssed if Nomura doesn't say anything about chasers in 8 pages
  14. G

***spoilers** about twilight town

well, now it's in the spoilers section so you don't have to put it in the spoiler box. and yes, it is where DiZ controls the virtual TT. it also leads to The World That Never Was
Back