• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GrimGoodbye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Does Sora qualify as a Keyblade Wielder?

well i just watched a vid on youtube the timeline of KH and was shocked about the fact that sora wasn't suppose to wield the keyblade for riku was the one who had potential on wielding it + the ritual terra gave to him in BBS.. just that riku succumbed to darkness before he was given a chance to...
  2. G

Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness

Alright i dont think if my questions were related to the thread but imma all out at KH 1 there's a battle with xemnas and xemnas quoted "INCOMPLETE ONE". "LET ME TEST YOUR POWER" im still wondering what does he mean by saying that
  3. G

i see so next question well knowing that once SORA kept kairi's heart within him at KH1 and ven was inside sora's all along why is that when SORA stabbed himself by the keyblade RIKU(KH1) used into opening hearts why isn't it that ven's heart didn't came out or freed from him? well i got...
  4. G

so it just mean that the X BLADE is just a weapon and just wondering WHOM IS CAPABLE OF HANDLING IT coz just like what you have said the keyblade chooses its wielder :)) i really appriciate your comments above the rest also adrian im just new
  5. G

Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. this is just an IDEA of me based on what did master xehanort said "The clash between the light and the dark will form the X blade" and i just thought of NOMURA wont just make a simple IDEA of getting the 13th member of the SoD...
Back