• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Grothe406

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Grothe406

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending I don't mind Xion, but if they try to get rid of Namine with some twist that just fuses the two of them (It looked a lot like they were in the trailer) THERE WILL BE RAGE!
  2. Grothe406

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending My thoughts exactly, I think Sora had become way overconfident and needed some way to transition from "I've got a keyblade I win!" to more of a Roxas or Riku like character who actually has some internal struggle. Nomura, I salute you. *salutes*
  3. Grothe406

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) HD Trilogy Bundle maybe? (PLEASE!!!!)
  4. Grothe406

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Search for 164 on that page to find the quote in question.
  5. Grothe406

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! I think Nomura recently said that the secret ending would be long and that it would answer a lot of questions about the series. Perhaps the secret ending to DDD is BBSv2.
Back