• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by gunblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

one question

on the last form of xemnas,does how long does he do that laser shooting thing(where you have to reflect with riku)
  2. G

any theories on this piece of info

It said that they wear out quickly(health bars)so i would treat it as a sheild.Unknown sora 21,bosses tougher than sephiroth is tiping the edge a bit dont you think?But defianetly strong.
  3. G

destiny islands to short

it would have been awesome if you could've jumped into the boat on the dock and paddle to the town\island where their parents are and go in and stuff.
  4. G

KH2 Summons

i wouldnt like changing either
  5. G

incredibles

this was found like a year ago,most likely photoshop or somthin.
  6. G

ya wana kno what i think....

i agree with vice-versa
  7. G

"Prestent Key History" theory

or he could open the wrong one (darkness door)and be a enemy and play as riku the rest of the series and sora would be the final boss or somthing because he turned evil (i personnely want to face sora)
  8. G

*Better Scan!*

im gonna guest the first pic is in mulans world designs like that are in japan (mulans japanese or chinese)2nd could be in under world (no comment on 3rd)
  9. G

Max Cp???

health is 560 and cp is 2000 somthing
Back