• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by half_twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

umumum xemnas is the coolest because of his eyes and the coolest weapon is Lexeaus big hammer thing tied with light sabers
  2. H

Some unanswered questions in KHII

mikey was triked into going into the portal and was left at betwixt and between and then foud out
  3. H

Leveling up

um for final form go to Yen SIds tower at the very top and go down and tons of nobodies are on each floor magnet or thunder them on each floor until u run low then run back up and leave the world in Final form and than come bak to that save point and the whole tower is ....40 experience for the...
  4. H

How do you beat...

um ......... bash the crap out of him then dice him.....and.... run away as a card till ur meter drops out...hope it helps
  5. H

Long time left ?

omgosh that was a spoiler but....i beat the game already so oh well*goes off to obsess about it*
  6. H

Ice Cream

well my cousins bday was at disney and i got a taste of it.....its ok .... but really its not worth more than $3....rip off artists....
  7. H

what is ur fave limit

My fave limit is so so so so so s os os ososossososososososososos "Session" it combines fast slicing and dicing with dark balls of doom lol:D trinity limits ok but gets old and goofy roll was just short but rocket one wasnt to shabby
  8. H

Sora Heartless Form ...

i have used at least 3...6 yeah 36 times when lvl ing up my forms "sigh" lol
  9. H

Anti-form?

um isnt ther an identical thread to this on the home page??? yah ok but its from the darkness in the 1st 3 drives adding up to a"heartless drive" something like thatSPOILERSfinal islightand how do u do spoiler boxes??? "sigh"
  10. H

Anti-form?

yah its because SPOILERSvalor wisdom master arent part of light forms they are twilight having the side effect of darkness and light (final) but only light after you seen the light(memorys skyscraper........i ......just.......beat.......................Sephiroth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. H

What are the Heartless doing here?

it could be because they have darknesss in their hearts.....right no hearts no clue then
  12. H

Twilight Town best place to train? wtf??

look in the sorcerers loft at the top of the tower get drive ready then go down (if late in game (near Cas.tnwas)) go down and battle berserkers then gamblers then dancers and if u get low on drive go to loft and leave world (full gauge)go back repeat the process and go a little farther each lvl...
Back