• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HandsUpMcGee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Terranort is the storyline's final boss, that you fight with Aqua. But the secret boss is Vanitas, you fight him in Keyblade Graveyard :)
  2. H

(Spoilers) Namine and...

Re: Namine and... (spoilers) Yes, that is also true. I just thought that if it did mean something, that that could be the possible connection.
  3. H

(Spoilers) Namine and...

Re: Namine and... (spoilers) Maybe since Namine is the nobody of Kairi and sort of Sora seeing as Kairi's heart was released from his body; hence her powers over him, she has a connection with Ven seeing as he shares a heart with Sora? I have no idea really, just thought it sounds plausable
  4. H

Aqua's armor 0_o

After you watch "Last Episode" it'll all become clear. Aqua fought Terranort and when she wins, he releases his heart and fall int the RoD. Aqua gave her armour to Terra so he could get out of the RoD as she falls.
  5. H

So about Castle Oblivion

Yes, it is true that LoD is CO. In the "Last Episode", we see Aqua take Ven from Mysterious Tower and they enter a portal (created by unconscious Ven's keyblade) which transports them to LoD. Once their, they find it destroyed and then they go inside. Aqua places Ven on one of the thrones and...
  6. H

Yeah, Vanitas may only have one bar but his attacks are super mega ultra strong xD
  7. H

Obviously the whole Last Chapter with Aqua V. Terranort was necessary for the story. But the secret boss is Vanitas. And presumbaely layable by all three. As an unversed it seems. I think I read that the unversed were created due to Vanitas for some reason, is that true?
  8. H

Secret Boss is Vanitas! Boo YAAAAH!
  9. H

Oiooooohhh! Shiny battle area! :3
  10. H

Holy ZOMG! :O So LoD really was CO! Always knew it. And only Aqua knows the whereabouts of the Chamber of Waking. And am I correct in saying that only she can unlock it's hiding place with the keyblade of ME? Second from or Terranort is simply awesome.
Back