• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by heartfiend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

who beat the dustflier

Who managed to beat the dustflier in days because I could even after beating Zion several times and is in my opinion the hardest boss in the game
  2. H

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

On kh Wiki there are apparently clues from no name clues pointing towards org 13 such as its power (6) and its magic (7) adding up to 13 and also the hands on it's clock are apparently pointing to 8:05 which also add up to 13
  3. H

I know this is very very unlikly but maybe the mysterious figure is luxord before becoming a nobody.the only thing I'm basing on however is mfs control over time.
  4. H

Will 3d have 2 different stories like bbs and com 1 story for both sora and riku
  5. H

keyblades in future title

What keyblades would you like to see in 3 and 3d and ideas for new ones
  6. H

who is the main villain of kingdom uearts 3d

I'm hoping theres a villain like vanitas extracted from the darkness in someones heart and is pure evil
  7. H

I think what will happen in the end is master xehanort will take rikus body and rikus mind will possess his organisation coat and become the mysterious figure
  8. H

who is the main villain of kingdom uearts 3d

Who is the main villain in 3d I dont think its xehanort because if it was who would be the villain in 3
  9. H

characters you would like to return in kingdom hearts 3d/3

I personally would like to see a return from roxas
  10. H

Maybe master xehanort takes rikus body because Tokyo has darkness in his heart and kinda looks like xehanort with his silver hair
Back