• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hearts_Desire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Hi there! Im Back!

Hi everyone. Im not new but I havent been here in *FOREVER*. Just wanted to say hi to old friends and introduce myself to new ones! How the heck has everyone been?
  2. H

Fanfiction ► Kingdom chaos.

I loved this chapter and that angel part was so descriptive i could actually picture it this is good keep writing!!!
  3. H

Fanfiction ► The reality of nothing

Wow! I love your story it's alot different from the other ones i've read. Can't wait for an update!
  4. H

BLLLAAAZZZZEEEE!!! NOOOO!!! ....... wait he's still alive, isn't he???.... Gawd. Poor Sora. He just keeps getting his butt whooped. lol Yay! Great chapter. Update! Update! Update!!!!
  5. H

I've just started reading your story and I lurve it already lol :D can't wait for an update <--- hey that ryhmed lol
  6. H

funniest part!!

I was drinking a soda when goofy got hit in the head with the boulder I laughed so hard soda shot out of my nose lol then when King Mickey got mad and said "they'll pay for this" that part was really strange to me because of his ultra annoying high-pitched voice
  7. H

Hey! how is everyone doing? I'm new and hoping to make alot of friends :D
Back