• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HOOBASTANKIE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Should i pre order?

Eh I don't know. If you preordered, I doubt that they'd give you the limited edition strategy guide for free. Maybe the regular one. I would only preorder when I hear of an official exact release date, and if something is guaranteed with it.
  2. H

english demo coming soon!?

Ok to all those people saying it's only 3 days, you're wrong. I looked at the website and it is until Sunday. The only difference is that it closes an hour or two earlier on Sunday. Go to the website if you don't believe me. http://www.comic-con.org
  3. H

I Previewed Kingdom Hearts 2!

Gah I can't wait!!!!! I'm going on Sunday, and from what it sounds like I should get there early.
  4. H

english demo coming soon!?

WEEEEEEEE I am so happy I live in San Diego. My friend and I are gonna go on Sunday. I'll try to take pics if I can, I'm kind of a wuss, so if I see MASS security around I'll probably only take a couple. And of course, an update when I get back from it. I'm thinking it's probably just gonna be...
  5. H

KH FMV's/Cutscenes

Yeah but I'm talking about all of them. Like the ones of Kairi and Sora on Destiny's Island, to meeting Ariel in Atlantica, to fighting Riku for Kairi. Not the intros or endings, I have all of those.
  6. H

KH FMV's/Cutscenes

Hey does anyone know a site that has all the FMV's/cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts? The ones that I find the most are the intro, ending, and then a few from the beginning. Anyone know? I've also heard that someone was selling dvd's with all of them on it, or somethin similar to that. Just any...
  7. H

Atlantica????? NOOOOOOOOOO.....

OK first of all, unless it's on Square-Enix's official site, or announced by Nomura, or someone else that's way up there, it has NOT been confirmed. I know a lot of people think so all because they're listed on certain sites, but for all we know they could be completely wrong. It's like how IMDB...
  8. H

Axel related.

You mention my boyfriend's name and I appear, hahaha. My theory is one of two things: First, he's either doing something great for Sora, such as sacrificing himself, or protecting him somehow. Second, he's going to be so EVIL, and when we find out his true intentions we are going to cry because...
  9. H

The Trailer Shown @ E3 Press Conference

Re: some major news about the trailer shown at the press confrence. Damn, the sooner this trailer gets online the better!
  10. H

Attention!!!!!

Hmm, I don't know. All because it came from that Disney site doesn't mean I'd believe it right away. Yes, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, and Pirates of the Caribbean have been confirmed, and Lion King is highly rumored, but I'm having doubts about Steamboat Willie. Plus if you look at exactly...
  11. H

Exclusive Pictures from the Trailer!!!!

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
  12. H

E3 Saves the Best for Last

Man I wish I got G4 :(
  13. H

Kingdom Hearts II New Scans!!

Hey, I know we've all argued over what the rating could be, but does anyone think that since Pirates is a world, and the movie happened to be PG-13, that this could possibly help up it to a T rating? Just curious..
  14. H

Xaldin = New organization member.

I'm thinking this guy is the most powerful unknown we've encountered yet, but that's just based on the fact that his name starts with the X. Unlike the others where the X is not the first letter.
  15. H

where is it?

No, it was rumored that the trailer that would supposedly be shown on E3 was already shown on a spanish channel. There are no spanish trailers.
Back