• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by iamLOST

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

iamLOST's Digital Works

It's Christmas break but yet I'm at home. :( I got bored so I started doing stuff on Photoshop...while I was in the mood to draw something. I made a Roxas signature (if you call that a signature) that I'm not gonna use since I don't use images in my signatures anyways. The text is too corny...
  2. I

Zack in Kingdom Hearts BBS

Terra doesn't look like Zack if Zack had the hairstyle in the original FF game. ^Anyway, his cameo really does not make any difference in KH.
  3. I

Help/Support ► Junior Year

Junior year was so busy. Avoid multitasking too much. Avoid procrastination. (Unless it does wonders for you.) Avoid failing marks. Even though "there are just a few, anyway.." It affects the whole grade. You'll get used to all the busy-ness anyway. Say no to eyebags! (In the whole year, I had...
  4. I

Ea Scribble

hello! This is my original character, Ea. There was supposed to be colors, but it came out too light. I had problems drawing the rapier she's holding. Is it okay? And i think I drew the hair too big.
  5. I

The Best Character in the Game

I'd have to say Sora and Namine.
  6. I

Kairi and Namine drawing( look! comment!)

This is what happens when I got nothing to do. This is the first drawing I get to post in this forum.. I have lots but my scanner is a failure. I only managed to salvage this one. I can draw girls easier and out of all KH characters Namine is the simplest to draw! Just a white dress. Other...
  7. I

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

If this thread has been posted before or if you don't find it at all interesting..please excuse me. :D Sakura is the princess of Clow Kingdom, which is ruled by her older brother, King Tōya. Her childhood friend Syaoran is a young archaeologist. Sakura is revealed to have strange powers when...
  8. I

who is this man?

I really think it's Riku--this might be the scene where he gives Mickey Roxas' money pouch.
  9. I

who is this man?

Or maybe it's Xio-wait it's a man. But I'm betting it's Riku turned into Xehanort's heartless. eh.
  10. I

who is this man?

Most likely it was Riku.(for me at least.)
  11. I

Buying BBS

Haha..me too. If only they had both japanese and japanese audio..just like in Final Mix. I doubt that'll even happen.
  12. I

Is it just me?

Another question arises, though. Why would Aqua turn into a nobody? Ah..let's just wait for the game.. EH?
  13. I

On to Reality

The following are college courses... +Electronics and Communications Engineering +Computer Engineering +Software Programming +Multimedia Arts +Digital Animation +Fine Arts ...that I'm thinking of applying for. Could anyone give comments about these courses?
  14. I

Is it just me?

Ah..I see. Me thinks Nomura likes to mess with our minds. :D
  15. I

Is it just me?

Okaayyy..so let's assume Xion is really Aqua... Then how come she looks the same age as in Birth by Sleep? Isn't BBS 10 years before KH? Is it just me? I'm so slow here.
Back