• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ifrit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

best prog rock band ever?

who do YOU guys think is the best progressive band ever? you guys probably already know who i'm going to say... DREAM THEATER!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: god, i just love starting debates on this forum...it's so fun:thumbsup:
  2. I

john petrucci's gear

does anybody know how he gets such a heavy sound without any distortion pedals? i know he has drive pedals, two mesa mark IVs, and a mesa lonestar, but how can he get such a crisp, and bright sound with amp distortion? and.... how does he set up his noise gate? i swear, he must have a...
  3. I

Best guitar ever?

what is the best guitar ever made? in my personal opinion, it's between the ernie ball/musicman jp signature, the rg prestige, and the JEM
  4. I

ernie ball/ musicman (best guitar EVER!)

i just got a john petrucci signature guitar (2007 limited edition).... it's AMAZING! which guitar do you guys think is the best?
  5. I

greatest rock/metal song ever?

my last thread was pretty easy to answer.... the problem is, there are so many good songs my favourite metal song... holy wars rock... for the love of god prog metal... this dying soul
  6. I

greatest guitarist ever?

the greatest guitarist is....john petrucci:thumbsup: so is steve vai (but he's too much of a showoff onstage) and joe satriani (his music's too... slow for some reason) don't forget paul gilbert (i don't really listen to much of his music) and yngwie malmsteen (???????):confused: nope. it's...
  7. I

DREAM THEATER!!!!!!!!!!

i was just wondering if there are any dream theater fans out there.... i just started this thread to talk about any dream theater-realated stuff (songs,concerts,etc...) now, this may not be related, but yesterday (jan 29) i logged in for the first time in about 4 months.... WHERE THE HELL ARE...
  8. I

who plays the guitar?

does anybody play the guitar? if you do, how long have you been playing, what kind of music(artists,genres) do you like/play, what guitar do you have and what kind of equipment do you have? i have an ibanez rg42dxfm (lavender)with 9-42 d'addario strings, dimarzio evolution pickups (neck and...
  9. I

keyblade morphing

when you face terra in kh2fm+, there is a part of the fight where he "rides" his keyblade and circles around sora. i was thinking that for the next game, square could include keyblade morphing as a part of the battle system. what if you could use the keyblade as a hanglider, or a gun? that would...
  10. I

hi

don't use magic cards. only use attack cards and sleights.
  11. I

kingdom hearts series

how many kingdom hearts games are there supposed to be in total? i remember somebody saying 5... :confused:
  12. I

new secret boss

who do you think will be the next secret boss for next kh game?
  13. I

Keyblades!

what kind of a keyblade would you wield? what would it look like and what would be its stats and/or special abilities? i created a keyblade called "90 steel".its based on the one 90 line from nikebauer.it would look kind of like ultima weapon, with some minor touches. atk:20 magic:16...
  14. I

If you could...

i would lower the cost of cards so it would be easier to fit more cards in your deck.having to level up before you can fit any more cards is awfully annoying.....
  15. I

If you could...

i would lower the cost of every card so it would be a lot easier to fit more cards in your deck. having to level up before you can put any more cards in your deck is awfully annoying....
Back