• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Indel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir Are we talking Normal or Hard Mode? Haven´t played Hard Mode, but on Normal Mode, I have finished the game with only Sephiroth left. (Yeah I know. I kinda suck)
  2. I

Quinton Flynn's Voice Acting

Yay for Quinton xD I love him anyway if he may sound flat!!
  3. I

Curious

I ain´t really using any special card, but it could happen that Jafar or Maleficent could appear in battle :P
  4. I

Marluxia - One of the Most Powerful Threats to Org. XIII

Marluxia was a threat indeed, but I still think that Xemnas would win in a fight between them easily. Imean he is the leader of the Organization. Duh! :P Seriously speaking, Marluxia did have some nice powers there.
  5. I

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

This is probably mainstream, but the game was too easy for Proud Mode.
  6. I

New guy arriving

Hello, people. My name is Indel (not real name, but I guess you figured that out :P) and I am the new guy on this forum. I hope I will like this place and get a lot of new friends. :)
  7. I

Most Annoying Boss

I really hated the fight against the Riku Replica. He was way hard and I never understood what kind of cards was recommended. I lost pretty bad the first ten times at least.
Back