• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Indoboy826

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Uh-oh

Do what I did, I went to Youtube and figure out what COM was about...I saw the ending too...after I saw it, the intro for KHII made a little bit more sense to me...so yea...do what i did...:)
  2. I

why does the helth of heartless and nobodies go down slow in KH2???

I think in some videos the level of Sora is just higher and lower than the other.
  3. I

how long have you been waiting 4 KH2?

ever since I saw the"Another Side, Another Story" from the fist game...and I knew right away that Square was making a sequel for this franchise....so what is that like 4 years?
  4. I

something i wonder about the intro

yea I noticed that too, but I think the English version won't be lip-synched cuz the original game is Japanese man...know what I'm saying???...If you don't me neither...LOL
  5. I

when kh2 comes

Riku...he looks badass...and I think Square shrinked his feet size too...LOL
  6. I

KH2 cover

yea itz exactly how i pictured it, but im kinda surprised rikus nowhere to be find in the cover...but hey datz jux me
Back