• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JabbaB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Kingdom Hearts BBS theory

great job... the whole dark soldier theory sounds very legit... but your mind is going pretty far with the timeline... this is in the past, but the characters are all also somehow linked to what will happen in the future... it is that easy.
  2. J

Pictures in the white room

you guys are all wrong. She did this to symbolize she 'erased herself' from sora's memories, that is the only reason. and you gotta think, she knew roxas was sora's nobody and liked sora for that. this probably made her angry
  3. J

358/2 Days - Summer 2008 in Japan

larger screens, of course!!! the new model is supposed to have screens that are about 15% larger, lighter (again) than the original and lite, 50% lighter than original, 15% lighter than the lite, and memory storage. im guessing theres more, but i don't know much more...:sleep:
  4. J

358/2 Days - Summer 2008 in Japan

i have an old ds... don't plan on buying a lite, already had one... are way better, but ANOTHER ds remake is coming soon...
  5. J

The Dark Keyblade

In the trailer for BBS, Master Xehanort uses his keyblade to create the kingdom hearts. THis keyblade must be an important role in the creation of Kingdom Hearts. Do you think Maxter Xehanort would be able to summon kingdom hearts without his keyblade?:confused:
  6. J

"Meaning of 358/2 Days" Official Thread

WTF!?! I don't remember anyone 'changing' into data, except sora. Riku was not in the twilight town was he??? meh... no more questions... i will just go replay both
  7. J

I cannot believe I forgot about the whole princess deal... kinda important... but then how is namine also in the digital and REAL twilight town???? uhhhh:confused:
  8. J

Remember Roxas woke up.. not really knowing where he was??? That was day 1 on kingdom hearts 2, and after 7 days, he became a part of Sora again. That was the first day he was placed in the digital world and his memories were erased by namine. Nobodies were supposed to be nobodies, but both he...
  9. J

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Just one question??? Is that a shadow of RIKU I see on the ground???
Back