• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JacobWinters1994

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

WTF is there not an exit at the great cravasse in the end of the world?

K i didnt know there was a save point there the one at the bottom doesnt let you go to the gummi ship its one of the basic saves that is only for saving because there are two types of save points. Thanks for your help the 100 acre wood save lets you go to the gummi ship awesome thank you very...
  2. J

WTF is there not an exit at the great cravasse in the end of the world?

So am I stuck in there until I progress further I'm right before chernabog and was just wondering if there is a way to leave so I can go somewhere else and train.
  3. J

Trouble with red trinity in Halloween Town

I knew that the problem was the when I would walk up to the red trinity the trinity triangle button would not appear it would act like there was no trinity button but after returning to the spot a couple times not even leaving the world but actually going back to oogies manor eventually it just...
  4. J

Trouble with red trinity in Halloween Town

So I was all stoked to find out I didnt miss the red trinity because this is final mix and I go back to halloween town oogies manor and the trinity button will not show up I tried killing all the enemies and now Im about to exit the world and go back in has anybody else have this problem and...
Back