• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JechtShotMK9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Who else was shocked that Maleficent wasn't the main antagonist?

Well, I played Chain of Memories first, so no, I wasn't particularly shocked. I didn't really have any idea who Ansem was or what he had done, though, and I didn't immediately connect the Brown-Robed figure with Ansem.
  2. J

News ► New Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix Screenshots from Game Watch!

Re: New Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Screenshots from Game Watch! These look fantastic. Can't wait.
  3. J

So....About the Realm of Darkness

Do we actually know what the RoD consists of? The RoL is made up of thousands of different worlds, according to the first game, but all we really see of the RoD is the Dark Margin and that area behind the Door to Darkness. Is it possible, or even likely, that these are just "border areas," and...
  4. J

Preferences: The Voice of DiZ

Definitely Lee. I mean, it's Christopher Lee. The man is a legend. Not that Burton is bad or anything; he's an exceptional voice actor. But Lee has one of those voices that no one could ever replace, like James Earl Jones, or Keith David.
  5. J

The Music of Birth by Sleep

"Another Side-Battle Version" plays during Aqua's fight with Braig in the Keyblade Graveyard, although it wouldn't surprise me if it's in Days as well. "Master, Tell me the Truth" plays during the Armor of the Master fight in the Mirage Arena in BBSFM. "Forze dell'Oscurita" plays during the No...
  6. J

The Music of Birth by Sleep

I would have to go with, in no particular order, "Shaded Truths," "Terra," "A Date with Fate"(loved Crisis Core), "Another Side-Battle Version," "Dark Impetus," and "Master, Tell me the Truth." My favorite, though, would have to be "Forze dell'Oscurita." "Darkness of the Unknown" is my...
Back