• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JJOR64

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JJOR64

Critical Mode file?

I already started the game on Proud, so I will just finish Proud and get Critical. Then I will start trying to do everything in Critical Mode.
  2. JJOR64

Does this game have New Game + with Critical Mode?

No in game spoilers here. Just talking about Critical Mode. Just found out that you have to Unlock Critical Mode in this game, which doesn't make me happy. I like to try to 100% the KH games on the hardest difficulty, but I have to unlock it to do that in this game. My question is: Is there...
  3. JJOR64

Critical Mode file?

Thought I would post in this thread instead of making a new thread since this thread is about Critical Mode. Just found out that you have to Unlock Critical Mode in this game, which doesn't make me happy. I like to try to 100% the KH games on the hardest difficulty, but I have to unlock it to...
  4. JJOR64

What is the highest rank a Spirit can get?

I made a Star Meow Wow through it's recipe, but I'm not sure if I did use the higher ranked ingredients or not.
  5. JJOR64

Yeah, it's weird. The Spirit is Sudo Neku and it's only C rank. The other 3 are Star Ranks.
  6. JJOR64

My bad if this thread has been made already. Trying to find out what the highest rank for a Spirit is. Is it A rank or is it Star Rank? Got the MoM Edition of the game and scanned one of the cards and one of those Spirits has a Star Rank. Was wondering if it just has a Star Rank because it's...
  7. JJOR64

Vanitas's Lingering Spirit strategy.

Thanks for the video! Now on to the other secret boss...
  8. JJOR64

80 hour trophy?

Thank god the ice creams are cheap.
  9. JJOR64

80 hour trophy?

The Trophy is to turn into the Frozen Fortune command style 30 times. You turn into it randomly buy eating ice cream.
  10. JJOR64

80 hour trophy?

I haven't found a clear answer to this yet. On some sites it says play for 80 hours and some says beat the whole game in 80 hours. If anyone has photographic proof for this, that would be awesome.
  11. JJOR64

New Kingdom Hearts for Wii?

Kingdom Hearts, Beyond Good And Evil And Viva Pianta All Wii Bound! - Nintendo Fan Alliance This is something very interesting. I hope it's true. (lol, haven't posted on KHI for ever)
  12. JJOR64

Kingdom Hearts II sells 1 million in North America!!

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but, Kingdom Hearts II has sold over 1 million copies. Here is a link to the article on Gamespot.com. http://www.gamespot.com/news/6148789.html CONGRATS FOR KH2!!
  13. JJOR64

very saddened... kh2 was great but short

Well it takes a long to if you are trying to 100% complete the game. I've beaten it twice already and I'm still playing it.
  14. JJOR64

proud mode players

I didn't laugh, I thought it was awesome.
  15. JJOR64

I Completed Jiminy's Journal On Proud Mode!!

Yes!! I Finally Did It!! Yeah, Party At My House!!!!
Back